Ziaja Med SPF 50 Mattifying Cream is a sun cream with a broad spectrum of UV absorption. This sun cream prevents sunburn, dark spots and absorbs excess sebum.
The formula contains photostable UVA and UVB filters, D-panthenol, vitamin E and a matting factor. This strong combination neutralizes free radicals responsible for photoaging and covers skin imperfections.
The Ziaja Med SPF 50 Mattifying Cream can also be used during dermatological treatments or after aesthetic treatments.
Do you have oily or combination skin prone to acne? Then this Mattifying Cream is ideal for you!
This sun cream:
- suitable for oily and dry skin
- suitable from 17 years
- SPF 50+
- prevents sunburn and pigment spots
- neutralizes free radicals
- absorbs excess sebum
- covers skin imperfections
- contains photostable UVA and UVB filters, D-panthenol and vitamin E
- matting factor
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkylbenzoaat, Bis-ethylhexyloxyfenol Methoxyfenyltriazine, Polymethylmethacrylaat, Diëthylaminohydroxybenzoylhexylbenzoaat, Ethylhexylsalicylaat, Ethylhexyltriazon, Triethylhexanoïne, Glycerine, Dimethiconyl, Fosfaat-cetaan, M Polyurethaan-34, Cetylalcohol, Aluminiumzetmeel Octenylsuccinaat, Glycerylstearaat, Peg-100 Stearaat, Panthenol, Tocoferylacetaat, Xanthaangom, Carbomeer, Dinatrium Edta, Dmdm hydantoïne, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Limone, Sodium Natrium.
Contents: 50 ml.
How to use:
- Apply during the day to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Gently pat it into your skin.
- Apply it 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply regularly. Especially after swimming or sweating.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review