Beautiful eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil
Always dreamed of perfect, tight eyebrows? Or do you want to go for a natural, fuller look? With the eyebrow pencils from Boozyshop you can create the most beautiful eyebrows. Eyebrow pencil is very easy to use and is suitable for everyone. Take a look in the range of Boozyshop for the finest eyebrow pencils.
Using a pencil for the eyebrows is being done more and more. It is therefore an easy and quick way to shape your eyebrows to how you want. Eyebrow pencil works perfectly on a dry basis. On a moist base such as foundation, the pencil will leave little pigment and soon fade. For a natural effect, you can use the pencil to apply upward strokes resembling eyebrow hairs. If you want a tighter effect, you can color the thicker back of your eyebrow. With the Boozyshop eyebrow pencils you can create any shape and thickness you want!
Apply eyebrow pencil
Applying an eyebrow pencil is not difficult, but of course you have to know exactly what to look out for. Follow especially the next step-by-step plan for the perfect eyebrows!
- Often many start with the eyebrows as soon as the base is on. If you have applied foundation or powder, chances are that this has also come into your eyebrows. To remove those remains, it is useful to go through your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush.
- When you know what shape you want to create, you can possibly remove excess hairs with tweezers.
- Then look where you start and end with the drawing of your eyebrows.
Tip: Put a thin brush around your nose vertically upwards to determine the starting point of your eyebrow. Next, place the brush diagonally across your nose and up your pupil to find the highest point of your eyebrow. Finally, you can place the brush from your nose along your outer corner of the eye to know where your eyebrow should end.
- Make sure your eyebrow pencil is well sharpened for the most natural effect.
- Draw hairs in upward, swift movements at the beginning of your eyebrow. Then do the same at the end, with the direction of the hair growth of the eyebrows.
- Check your eyebrows again for empty spots and fill them in slightly.
- Fix your eyebrows with an eyebrow gel or make them even tighter with a concealer. If necessary, apply a little highlighter to the eyebrow bone to ensure that your eyebrows really stand out.
Buy your eyebrow pencil at Boozyshop today
An eyebrow pencil is the perfect tool for creating flawless eyebrows. The sharp point of the pencil allows you to draw eyebrow hairs in a natural way to fill in holes or to tighten your eyebrow. With an order above € 30, - you receive a nice gift with your order. Do not hesitate any longer and order your eyebrow pencil at Boozyshop today!