The Carbon Theory Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Gel Cleanser is a light foaming cleansing gel that brightens and softens dull and dry skin. The Gel Cleanser gently exfoliates your skin without drying it out.
The Exfoliating Gel Cleanser is enriched with 0.5% Salicylic Acid. This is a BHA that not only brightens and exfoliates the skin, but also softens dry and impure skin. In addition, in combination with a small amount of citric acid, it also stimulates the cell renewal of your skin, resulting in a radiant, even complexion.
This gel is a new must-have for your skincare routine and is suitable for all skin types.
This Gel Cleanser:
- cleansing gel
- gently exfoliates
- contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid
- enriched with citric acid
- brightens and softens dry and dull skin
- deeply hydrates
- stimulates cell renewal for a radiant and even complexion
- suitable for all skin types
- perfume free
Aqua, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Gluoside, Propanediol, Sodium C-14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodum Hydrixide, Citric Acid .
Content: 200 ml.
How to use:
- Wet your hands and rub the soap into your palms to create lather.
- Apply the soap with your hands to a damp face.
- Then wash your face in circular motions. Leave on for 30 seconds.
- Rinse off the soap and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review