The Clay And Glow Retinol Pure Night Serum is a hydrating anti-aging night serum. With this nourishing serum you slow down the first signs of skin aging, keeping your skin looking young and radiant. Say goodbye to fine lines and hello to an even and hydrated complexion!
The formula consists of no less than 97% natural ingredients and contains 0.3% pure Retinol. The latter is a powerful anti-aging ingredient that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles. At the same time, it also helps fade dark pigment spots and firm your skin. The result? a radiant and even complexion!
In addition, this serum is enriched with Niacinamide and Vitamin E, which keeps your skin healthy, hydrates and prevents irritations. Give your skin the best care and combat skin aging while you sleep!
- anti-aging serum
- suitable for night time
- ensures a young, radiant and even complexion
- contains 97% natural ingredients
- 0.3% pure Retinol
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- fades dark pigment spots
- strengthens your skin
- enriches me with Niacinamide and Vitamin E
- hydrates and nourishes
- prevents irritations
- alcohol and perfume free
- cruelty free
Aqua, Isostearyl Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Atractylodes Macrocephala Root Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Diutan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tripotassium Phosphate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine Hcl, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate.
Contents: 30 ml.
How to use:
- Only to be used before going to sleep.
- Apply a few drops to dry, cleansed skin.
- Massage the serum well and let it absorb completely. Avoid the eyelids.
- Then continue with a moisturizer.
- Use only 1-3 times a week until your skin gets used to the serum. As soon as your skin responds well, you can start using the serum once a day.