8,95
in stock

This product is available in the following variants:

Buy now, pay later

  • Free delivery from 35 euros
  • Receive a free gift from 30 euros
  • Ordered before 20:00, delivered tomorrow!
  • Do you need advice? Talk to us in the chat

The Noughty Pumped Up Shampoo is a shampoo that gives your curly locks insane volume. The shampoo cleans your hair thoroughly, gives more definition to your curl and prevents frizzy hair. Lifeless curls are a thing of the past with the use of this shampoo! In addition, the red grape extract in this shampoo provides intense hydration and wonderfully soft curls.

This shampoo is free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol and is therefore Curly Girl-proof. Your curls will be happy with this! Furthermore, this shampoo consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the shampoo.

This shampoo:

  • suitable for sensitive scalp
  • revive curly and/or wavy hair
  • moisturizes and strengthens your hair
  • for shiny locks with lots of structure and definition
  • free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol
  • consists of 97% natural ingredients
  • suitable for all curl types
  • Curly Girl Method - proof
  • vegan
  • cruelty free

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7 Citrate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Geraniol.

Content: 250 ml.

How to use:

  • Wet your hair.
  • Apply a small amount of shampoo to your palm.
  • Massage the shampoo over your hair.
  • Rinse the shampoo out with warm water.
  • Repeat the above steps if necessary.

No reviews yet. Be the first!

Add your review
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.
Cruelty free
Not only are the Clean Beauty products not tested on animals, all products at Boozyshop are also not tested on animals. This means that all the products you can buy from us are not tested on animals.
Shop your entire vegan make up stash at Boozyshop!
In recent years, the concept of veganism has become increasingly important for many ladies, and Boozyshop understands that! If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. Because (luckily) Boozyshop's entire product range is cruelty-free, or animal-tested, but that's not all! There is also vegan make-up nowadays. From vegan mascara and vegan eyeliner to vegan foundation and vegan concealer... Your entire make-up stash can be vegan! The same interesting price and best quality, but developed in such a way that the make-up does not contain any animal ingredients! Everyone should find this attractive.