The Noughty Pumped Up Conditioner is a conditioner that gives your lifeless curls volume again. In addition, this conditioner also provides intense hydration, making dry curls a thing of the past.
This conditioner is free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol, making it Curly Girl-proof. Your curls will be happy with this! Furthermore, this conditioner consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the conditioner.
- suitable for damaged and frizzy hair
- revive curly hair
- moisturizes and strengthens your hair
- makes your hair silky soft and strong
- free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol
- consists of 97% natural ingredients
- suitable for all curl types
- Curly Girl Method - proof
- cruelty free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool.
Content: 250 ml.
How to use:
- Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo.
- Apply the conditioner from the roots to the lengths of your hair.
- Allow the conditioner to soak in as desired.
- Rinse the conditioner out with warm water.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review