The Kryolan Professional Make-up Gelafix Skin Neutral is ideal for simulating larger wounds and is perfect for creating burns. This product is gelatin based and very easy to use. The great thing about the Gelafix compared to classic gelatin SFX products is that you can reheat this product time and time again and therefore use it more often.
The Gelafix lets your skin breathe and is therefore very pleasant to wear. Do you want to create a fashion or avant-garde look with creative skin effects, such as tears or 3D applications? Even then the Gelafix is perfect for you!
- ideal for imitating larger wounds or burns
- gelatin base
- easy to use
- can be heated again and again
- let your skin breathe
- pleasant to wear
- also very suitable for fashion or avant-garde looks
- cruelty free
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Gelatin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Red 36 CI 12085, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Carmine CI 75470, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Mica (EU seulement/only: CI 77120, CI 58000, CI 11680, CI 73015, CI 74160)] May contain carmine as a color additive.
Content: 60 gr.
How to use:
- Remove the cap and place the bottle in warm water or in the microwave.
- Heat for 2-3 seconds at 1000 Watts and repeat until the product is liquid. Do not let it boil.
Pro Tip! With a (baby) bottle warmer you can easily and quickly bring the bottle to body temperature, so you always have exactly the right temperature.
- Squeeze some Gelafix onto a mixing palette and test the temperature.
- Then quickly apply it to your skin with a spatula and shape it into the desired shape.
- Once dry, powder with translucent powder.
- Color as desired.
- Apply some Transparent Jelly to simulate a fresh (burn) wound.
- Peel off your skin or use plenty of warm water and the Gelafix will come off easily.
Tip! Because the product dries quickly, the spout can become clogged. Soak the spout briefly in warm water to make it liquid again or remove it with tweezers and the spout can be used again.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review