The Kryolan Professional Make-up Cine-Wax Neutral is a special washing product where you can easily create 3D effects on your skin. This wax has the ideal ratio between natural and synthetic ingredients and consists of 50% natural materials.
This wax is a must-have for many make-up artists and is widely used in film and television work. The wax is easy to apply and mold into any wound you want to create. The transparent texture makes it look natural and skin-like at the same time.
Cine-wax adheres very well to your skin, do you still want some extra hold and security? Then apply a little Spirit Gum Glue under the wax. Is your creation exactly the way you wanted it to be? Then apply a thin layer of latex to seal the wax, so it certainly won't go anywhere!
This SFX wax:
- easily create 3D effects on your skin
- 50% natural materials
- must-have of many make-up artists
- is widely used in film and television work
- easy to apply and shape how you want
- transparent texture
- looks natural
- adheres well to your skin
- easy to remove
- cruelty free
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Polybutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Talc, Paraffin, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia) Wax ( ), Hexyl Laurate, Tocopherol, Lanolin Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 36 CI 12085] May contain carmine as a color additive.
Content: 10 gr.
How to use:
- Take a small amount of wax on a spatula and apply it where you want to make the wound. If desired, apply Spirit Gum Glue first.
- Shape the wound as you wish with a modeling tool.
- Finished? Apply a thin layer of latex over the wax to seal it in.
- Color in as desired.
- Removal is very easy, you just run the spatula along the wound and the wax comes off.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review