The Kryolan Professional Make-up Artex is a super cool SFX product to imitate wounds. As an SFX artist, Artex should not be missing in your stash, the possibilities with this product are endless. You can decide for yourself what shape your wound will be and how big.
Do you want to make realistic burns? Then Artex is the answer! A cut, bullet wound or bite wound? With Artex you can make a wound in no time that is indistinguishable from the real thing.
This silicone product consists of 2 components that you have to mix 1 on 1. Artex gives a transparent result and stays super well on your skin. After mixing, you have about 5 minutes to shape your wound the way you want. Once Artex is dry you can no longer mold it and it will stay on for a whole day. You can color this product with greasepaint, but also with an alcohol paint palette.
You can also color Artex using flocking, so you can completely adjust it to the skin color of your model. Fix it with a transparent powder and your wounds are ready to be colored.
This SFX product:
- should not be missing in your SFX kit
- possibilities are endless
- shape wounds the way you want
- very realistic
- easy to use
- silicone product
- 2 components
- dries in 5 minutes
- stays put all day
- can be colored with greasepaint or alcohol paint palette
- can also be colored with flocking
- cruelty free
Contents: 2x 40 ml.
How to use:
- Take a mixing palette and preferably 2 spatulas. If you work with 1 spatula, make sure you clean the spatula very well before you go into the other jar.
- Stir the jar of component A well and put some on your mixing palette.
- Take a clean spatula and repeat with component B and do this on your palette as well.
- Mix both parts together. If you want to color the Artex with flocking, add the flocking now and mix until you have the right color.
- Form your wound on your skin, work fast, Artex has a drying time of about 5 minutes. After that you can't mold it anymore.
- Clean your palette with Isopropyl Alcohol before the Artex dries.
- Powder your wound with translucent powder.
- Color the wound and fill it with Wound Filler. Finish the effect with fake blood.
Tip! Be very careful not to mix the components in the jars. When part A comes into contact with part B in the pot, the Artex hardens and you can no longer use it.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review