The Denman D4 Large Styling Brush is a Curly Girl Proof brush! This iconic Denman brush helps your medium to long hair with detangling, blow drying, styling and shaping! The large size of this brush is perfect for your long locks and is super nice in your hand.
This brush has 9 rows of bristles leaving little space between the bristles, which is perfect for improving your curl definition! The D4 Large Styling Brush is suitable for curl type 2A, 2B, 2C. Do you have curl type 3 but do you want to give your curls some extra sway, schwung or sexyness? Even then the Denman D4 Large Styling Brush is perfect for you!
What makes the Denman brush so unique? The perfectly smooth plastic bristles with rounded tip! Because the points are rounded, this firstly feels much nicer on your scalp and secondly, the brush does not get stuck in your hair! In addition, the staggered bristles pattern provides maximum grip and control in your hair, very nice!
Did you know that you can remove the red pad from the brush super easy to properly clean your brush and pad? You can also remove the white rows of bristles from the brush, so you can really create your own perfect Denman brush!
This Denman brush:
- D4 Large Styling Brush
- Curly Girl Proof
- suitable for medium to long hair
- curl type 2A, 2B, 2C
- improves your curl definition
- also for curl type 3 when you want to give your hair extra sway, schwung or sexyness
- for detangling, blow drying, styling and shaping your hair
- smooth plastic bristles with rounded tip
- good for your scalp
- brush is not stuck in your hair
- provides maximum grip and control in your hair
- removable pad
- removable bristles
Also check out our full collection of hair brushes or curious about the entire Denman collection?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your beauty stash, quickly view all hair products.
- number of brush rows: 9
- height: 21.5 cm
- width: 4 cm
How to use:
- This brush is best used on wet hair.
- Apply your leave-in (and possibly curl cream) to your wet hair.
- Divide your hair into sections with clips.
- Grab and pluck hair and place the Denman brush against the start of your pluck hair with the back of the brush towards you.
- Pull the Denman brush down to the end of your strand of hair.
- When you have reached the end of your strand, turn the Denman brush a quarter turn (think of curling a gift ribbon with scissors).
- Repeat this with all your picks.
- When you're done with the brush, you can add a mousse or gel to your hair.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review