The Denman D3 Medium Styling Brush is a Curly Girl Proof brush! This iconic Denman brush helps your short to medium length hair with detangling, blow drying, styling and shaping! The medium size of this brush is perfect and feels great in your hand.
This brush has 7 rows of bristles and therefore leaves little space between the bristles, which is perfect for improving your curl definition! The D3 Medium Styling Brush is suitable for curl types 2A, 2B, 2C. Do you have curl type 3 but do you want to give your curls some extra sway, schwung or sexyness? Even then the Denman D3 Medium Styling Brush is perfect for you!
What makes the Denman brush so unique? The perfectly smooth plastic bristles with rounded tip! Because the points are rounded, this firstly feels much nicer on your scalp and secondly, the brush does not get stuck in your hair! In addition, the staggered bristles pattern provides maximum grip and control in your hair, very nice!
Did you know that you can remove the red pad from the brush super easy to properly clean your brush and pad? You can also remove the white rows of bristles from the brush, so you can really create your own perfect Denman brush!
This Denman brush:
- D3 Medium Styling Brush
- Curly Girl Proof
- suitable for short to medium length hair
- curl type 2A, 2B, 2C
- improves your curl definition
- also for curl type 3 when you want to give your hair extra sway, schwung or sexyness
- for detangling, blow drying, styling and shaping your hair
- smooth plastic bristles with rounded tip
- good for your scalp
- brush is not stuck in your hair
- provides maximum grip and control in your hair
- removable pad
- removable bristles
- number of brush rows: 7
- height: 21 cm
- width: 3.5 cm
How to use:
- This brush is best used on wet hair.
- Apply your leave-in (and possibly curl cream) to your wet hair.
- Divide your hair into sections with clips.
- Grab and pluck hair and place the Denman brush against the start of your pluck hair with the back of the brush towards you.
- Pull the Denman brush down to the end of your strand of hair.
- When you have reached the end of your strand, turn the Denman brush a quarter turn (think of curling a gift ribbon with scissors).
- Repeat this with all your picks.
- When you're done with the brush, you can add a mousse or gel to your hair.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review