The The Inkey List Succinic Acid Acne Treatment is a cream specially developed for impure skin. You can apply this cream on unwanted impurities such as pimples and blackheads and you will notice that they reduce in no time, and eventually even disappear. In addition, this cream also helps very well with inflammation due to impurities. Due to the unique formula, the cream is mild for your skin, so that pores do not clog and your skin does not dry out.
This cream contains 2% Succinic Acid, which ensures that pimples, excess sebum and clogged pores are reduced. The 1% salicylic acid exfoliates your skin in a mild yet effective way, so that blackheads disappear. The hyaluronic acid in this cream helps to hydrate your skin.
- suitable for all skin types with impurities
- reduces pimples, blackheads and inflammation
- prevents clogged pores and oily skin
- rich in Succinic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid
- mild for your skin
- cruelty free
Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Sulfur, Glycerin, Succinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Malachite Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ci 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex).
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- Clean your skin, for example with the The Inkey List Salicylic Acid Cleanser .
- Make sure you have clean hands so that no unwanted bacteria gets on your impurities.
- Apply a small amount of cream on your fingertip and then on the impurities.
- Leave the cream on for 5 minutes before continuing with your skincare routine or applying make-up.
Tip!: The color of the cream can differ per tube. This has to do with the weather conditions in which the plant was picked and processed in the cream. The color of the cream has no further influence on its effect.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review