The Freeman Face Peel-off Gel Mask Green Tea and Orange Blossom is an invigorating peel-off mask. This delicious cocktail is infused with antioxidants that ensure a radiant skin. The ingredients green tea, orange blossom and vitamin C reduce annoying pigmentation spots and ensure an even complexion.
This mask is perfect for normal to combination skin.
- peel off mask
- infused with antioxidants
- reduces pigmentation spots
- ensures a radiant and even skin
- suitable for normal to combination skin
- cruelty free
Also check out our full collection of Facial Masks / Facial Care or curious about the entire Freeman collection? At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your beauty stash, quickly view all skincare .
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B/Alcohol Denat, Peg-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Content: 175 ml.
How to use:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a layer of the mask on the face.
- Avoid eyebrows, hairline, lips and the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes, or wait for it to dry.
- Carefully remove the mask by 'peeling' it from the outside to the inside of your face.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
Tip!: Use 1 to 2 times a week and apply with the super handy Face Mask Brush !
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review