The Facetheory Regena-C Moisturizer M4 Unscented is a fine moisturizer that intensely cares for your skin throughout the day! The moisturizer is suitable for all skin types and can also be used for the skin around your eyes.
The moisturizer with Retinol effectively tackles fine lines and impurities. In addition, the formula also contains Vitamin C and E, two ingredients that fight hyperpigmentation and protect your skin against free radicals.
In addition, the moisturizer contains a high level of glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid, which helps to balance the moisture balance of your skin. And that is not all! For example, Shea Butter provides silky smooth skin and Argan oil will intensely nourish dry skin.
- fine moisturizer
- takes care of your skin for a whole day
- contains Retinol
- enriched with Vitamin C and E, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Argan oil
- counteracts hyperpigmentation
- protects your skin against free radicals
- keeps the moisture content in balance
- ensures silky smooth skin
- suitable for all skin types
- also for the skin around your eyes
Aqua, Glycerin (Humectant), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se (Vegetable-derived Emulsifier), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil (Emollient), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut-derived Thickener), Stearic Acid (Vegetable-derived Thickener), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil (Emollient), Sodium Levulinate (Preservative From Sugar Cane), Sodium Anisate (Preservative From Star Anise), Sodium Hyaluronate (Salt Of Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate (Ester Of Retinol), Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable-derived Emollient), Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Argania Spinosa ( Argan) Kernel Oil (Emollient), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum (Vegan Rheology Modifier), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilised Vitamin C), Ferulic Acid (Antioxidant From Rice).
Contents: 50 ml.
How to use:
- Cleanse your skin and make sure it is dry.
- Apply a small amount of moisturizer to your fingertips and smooth over your face and neck.
- Gently massage into your skin in circular motions.
- Use in combination with SPF. The moisturizer can cause sunburn.
- Use both morning and evening for best results.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review