The Elizavecca EGF Elastic Retinol Cream is a nourishing cream that helps reduce fine lines, spots and imperfections on your face. This night cream contains Retinol and will prevent and restore signs of premature aging!
The formula of this cream intensely nourishes your skin while Retinol stimulates collagen production, reducing the first signs of skin aging.
In addition, the formula will also make the skin more elastic and firmer. Because Retinol makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight, it is advisable to use this cream only in the evening.
This night cream:
- suitable for all skin types
- reduces fine lines, blemishes and blemishes on your face.
- nourishing for the skin
- use in the evening
- rich in retinol
Swiftlet Nest Extract(69.9%), Water, Butylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Polysorbate60, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan, Sesquileate , Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium polyacrylate, Arginine, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Alcohol, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol (2500IU), Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Cholesterols, Fragrance PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Ceteth-5, Allantoin, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, SH-Oligopeptide-1(10ppm)
Contents: 100 ml.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face as usual.
- Make sure your skin is dry.
- Apply a small amount and massage in.
- Only use this cream in the evening.
- Apply the cream before applying other moisturizers.
6 Tips for Using Retinol:
- When you first start using Retinol, it is wise to build up. Use it every other night first.
- Make sure you use Retinol at least 3 times a week, otherwise it will have no effect.
- Don't forget to use SPF the next morning, as Retinol makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Wait until your skin is completely dry before applying. Mixing Retinol with water can cause irritation.
- Let Retinol soak in for 15 minutes before applying your day cream.
- Be consistent, use for at least 6 months. You will see results, but give it time and make sure you don't forget to apply it.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review