The COSRX The Retinol 0.1 Cream is a cream with 0.1% pure retinol, which is suitable for all skin types. It tackles fine lines, wrinkles and the loss of elasticity in your skin in a mild way.
This is also the perfect choice to prevent premature signs of aging. Thanks to its mild, yet effective formula, it is also suitable for beginners. Panthenol and Adenosine moisturize your skin and improve the elasticity in your skin. While Vitamin E repairs your skin. In addition, this cream is perfume-free.
For younger looking glowy skin!
- suitable for all skin types
- tackles fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity
- mild yet effective formula
- suitable for beginners
- Panthenol and Adenosine moisturize and improve skin elasticity
- Vitamin E restores your skin
- perfume free
- cruelty free
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Sulfite, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinol(0.1%), Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tocotrienols, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
Content: 20 ml.
How to use:
- Clean your face as usual.
- Make sure your skin is dry.
- Apply a small amount and massage in.
- Only use this cream in the evening.
- Apply the cream before applying other moisturizers.
6 Tips for Using Retinol:
- When you start using Retinol for the first time, it is wise to build up. Use it every night first.
- Make sure to use Retinol at least 3 times a week, otherwise it will have no effect.
- Don't forget to use SPF the next morning, because Retinol makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Wait until your skin is completely dry before applying. Mixing Retinol with water can cause irritation.
- Leave Retinol on for 15 minutes before applying your day cream.
- Be consistent, use for at least 6 months. You will see results, but give it time and make sure you don't forget to apply it.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review