The Acnemy Dryzit Dry Lotion is a lotion that dries out your pimples. The substance consists of two layers; the top layer of the liquid in the vial contains salicylic acid, zinc oxide and niacinamide. This combination ensures that dead skin cells are removed. The bottom layer is Calamine, which is a powdery substance that reduces irritation and soothes the skin.
The lotion comes with a handy Zitswab® applicator to apply the substance in exactly the right places.
The acids in this formula are designed with Nichosome®, an exclusive system that ensures the delivery of active ingredients does not irritate the skin, yet contains up to 12 times more of the active ingredient. That's what makes Acnemy's products so effective!
- suitable for acne-prone skin
- dries out pimples
- removes dead skin cells
- anti-inflammatory and sedative
- mild to the skin, non-irritating
- perfume free
- gluten free
- cruelty free
Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, 4-Terpineol.
Content: 30 ml.
How to use:
- DO NOT shake the bottle before use! If the lotion has been shaken, let the powder substance sink back to the bottom for a while.
- Make sure your skin is cleansed and you have applied a toner.
- Dip the applicator in the lotion until it touches the bottom. Remove the applicator from the bottle and apply directly to the pimple. Be careful not to rub the applicator.
- Do not apply the lotion to pimples without pus or pimples that are hidden under the skin.
- Then let the substance dry and when it is dry, rinse it with lukewarm water.
Note: Make sure that you do not go into the sun immediately after using the lotion. It is best to apply it in the evening.
Tip: For best results, first cleanse your face with Acnemy Zitclean Purifying Cleansing Gel. Then use the Acnemy Zitcontrol Treatment Cream and then the lotion. After that, do not apply any product to this area.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review