The Revuele Retinol Eye Contour Gel is a gel especially for the sensitive skin around the eyes. This gel has a lightweight formula and accelerates skin renewal, making the skin look younger.
The gel has a wonderfully cooling effect, making bags under the eyes and puffy eyes a thing of the past. In addition, the formula contains retinol, which stimulates collagen production. This will make the skin around your eyes look smoother and brighter.
This eye gel:
- specially developed for the skin under your eyes
- reduces puffiness and dark circles
- gives an even and radiant result
- minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
Water/ Aqua, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Vitamin A Palmitate / Retinyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.
Contents: 25 ml.
How to use:
- Cleanse your skin and make sure it is dry.
- Apply a small amount to your fingertips and pat the cream onto the skin under your eyes.
- Then apply your gel.
6 Tips for Using Retinol:
- When you first start using Retinol, it is wise to build up. Use it every other night first.
- Make sure you use Retinol at least 3 times a week, otherwise it will have no effect.
- Don't forget to use SPF the next morning, as Retinol makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Wait until your skin is completely dry before applying. Mixing Retinol with water can cause irritation.
- Let Retinol soak in for 15 minutes before applying your day cream.
- Be consistent, use for at least 6 months. You will see results, but give it time and make sure you don't forget to apply it.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review