Olaplex Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment No. 0 acts as an intensive primer that recovers damaged hair. Where chemical treatments have broken the sulfur bridges in your hair, this home salon treatment ensures that they are reconnected and it strengthens the hair structure.
For best results, always use this treatment together with Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3. Although the primer can also be used alone as a restorative booster, it has mainly been developed as an intense restorative duo in combination with step 3 of the Olaplex series.
This product is suitable for damaged, dog and dry hair.
- restores broken sulfur bridges in damaged hair
- strengthens and improves the condition of your hair
- suitable for damaged, dry and dull hair
- "home-salon" treatment
- primer to be used with Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3
- curly girl method proof
- paraben, sulfate and gluten free
Water (Aqua), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol
Content: 155 ml.
How to use:
- For an intensely restorative treatment, use the Olaplex Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment No. 0 along with Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector Treatment once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
- Divide your hair into smaller sections and apply the primer to dry hair from root to tips. Until your hair is completely damp and slightly saturated.
- Let it act for 10 minutes. DO NOT rinse the primer.
- Then apply the No.3 Hair Perfector Treatment. Divide it well over your hair and comb it through.
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes and then rinse your hair.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner. For best results, use the No. 4 shampoo and No.5 conditioner from Olaplex.
- You can then style your hair as usual.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review