Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Toning Conditioner is a conditioner specially developed for blonde locks. When you just come from the hairdresser, your blonde locks always look super beautiful, but over time they can turn yellow. This conditioner contains purple pigments, which keep your hair bright and vibrant.
This magical formula contains Vitamin B5, Chamomile and Moringa Seed Extract which intensely nourishes and hydrates your hair. This must-have for bleached hair will make your hair shine again!
This conditioner :
- Specially developed for blonde locks.
- Protects the color of your hair.
- Contains purple pigments.
- Keep your hair clear and vibrant.
- Nourishes and moisturizes your hair.
- Let your hair shine again.
- Cruelty free.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera (Horseradish Tree) Seed Extract, Polysilicone-19, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Acid Violet 43 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33).
Contains: 250 ml.
How to use :
- Wash your hair with shampoo first.
- Rinse it carefully.
- Apply a small amount to the tips of your hair.
- Let the conditioner act for a while.
- Then rinse your hair well.
Tip! : Alternate the use of this conditioner with the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Conditioner to avoid excessive coloring!
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review