The The Inkey List Niacinamide is a facial serum specially developed for impure skin. This serum targets pimples and blemishes. The pores are reduced and excess sebum production is prevented. The serum contains 10% Niacinamide, a natural vitamin B3, which intensively reduces spots and redness on the skin.
The formula also contains hyaluronic acid, which provides intense hydration to the skin. With this serum you can enjoy an even and well-groomed skin and say goodbye to pimples, impurities and redness.
- especially for impure skin
- tackles pimples and impurities
- shrinks pores
- turns on excessive sebum production
- reduces redness and spots
- contains vitamin B3 and hyaluronic acid
- moisturizes and cares for the skin
- cruelty free
Water (Aqua/ Eau), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phospholipids, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate.
Content: 30 ml.
How to use:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a few drops to clean and dry skin.
- Use both in the morning under your foundation or concealer and at night before going to sleep for best results.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review