10,95
in stock

This product is available in the following variants:

Buy now, pay later

  • Free delivery from 35 euros
  • Receive a free gift from 30 euros
  • Ordered before 20:00, delivered tomorrow!
  • Do you need advice? Talk to us in the chat

The Noughty Hello Curls Define & Reshape Curl Primer is a spray that gives your curls more definition and structure. You can use this spray on both dry and wet strands, just after washing or as a refreshing spray in between washes. This spray gives your curls more body and bounce and makes lifeless waves shine again.

This spray is free of sulfates, silicone parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol and is therefore Curly Girl-proof. Your curls will be happy with this! Furthermore, this spray consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the spray.

This cream:

  • gives more body and bounce to your curls
  • for more definition and structure
  • free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol
  • consists of 97% natural ingredients
  • suitable for all curl types
  • Curly Girl Method - proof
  • vegan
  • cruelty free

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Corn Starch Modified, Coco-Caprylate, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf / Twig Extract, Perfume (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-37, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Ethylhexyl Isononano Acid, Acidicca, Sodium Pca, Podium Lactate, Podium Podium, Linacic Podium, Podium Podium, Linacic Arginicca , Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronello l, Limonene.

Content: 200 ml.

How to use:

  • Spray liberally over your hair and knead in the spray.
  • Let your hair air dry or use a diffuser.
  • You can use the spray on both dry and wet hair.

No reviews yet. Be the first!

Add your review
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.
Cruelty free
Not only are the Clean Beauty products not tested on animals, all products at Boozyshop are also not tested on animals. This means that all the products you can buy from us are not tested on animals.
Shop your entire vegan make up stash at Boozyshop!
In recent years, the concept of veganism has become increasingly important for many ladies, and Boozyshop understands that! If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. Because (luckily) Boozyshop's entire product range is cruelty-free, or animal-tested, but that's not all! There is also vegan make-up nowadays. From vegan mascara and vegan eyeliner to vegan foundation and vegan concealer... Your entire make-up stash can be vegan! The same interesting price and best quality, but developed in such a way that the make-up does not contain any animal ingredients! Everyone should find this attractive.