The Catrice Plump It Up Lip Booster 040 Prove me Wrong is a beautiful lip gloss with a boosting effect! The formula enriched with vitamin E and jojoba oil will wonderfully care for and hydrate your lips.
Thanks to the menthol aroma, the lip booster tingles on your lips. This creates the fascinating volume effect. As the end result you have a nice and cool feeling and glossy lips!
This lip booster:
- contains menthol aroma
- creates a boosting effect
- moisturizing and nourishing
- contains vitamin E and jojoba oil
- glossy finish
- clean beauty
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Shorea Robusta Resin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Menthol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Aroma (Flavor), Barium Sulfate, Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Content: 3.5 ml.
How to use:
- Prep your lips with a scrub .
- To apply, start at the cupid's bow and then slide in a criss-cross pattern along your lips.
- Don't forget the outer corners.
- Then do the same with your lower lip.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review