The Boozyshop Blending Sponge is a professional, soft makeup sponge for applying and blending your foundation, concealer and makeup powder. Before applying foundation or concealer, moisten the sponge first! This prevents too much of the product being absorbed. Apply your make-up in a dabbing motion.
The pointed side of the makeup sponge can be used for hard-to-reach places such as your nose, mouth and under your eyes. Use the convex side of the makeup sponge to apply your foundation and blush to the larger areas of the face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
This sponge is 100% latex free.
This blending sponge:
- professional soft makeup sponge
- ideal for applying and blending your foundation
- Can also be used for concealer and makeup powder
- pointed side can be used for hard-to-reach places
Also check out our full collection of make-up sponges. Curious about the entire Boozyshop collection?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes.
Contents: 1 piece.
How to use:
You can use the Boozyshop Blending Sponge both dry and moist.
Dry: suitable for powder products.
Moist: suitable for cream products such as foundation and concealer.
Tip!: For the durability of the sponge and a perfect result, do not make long rubbing movements over the face, but short dabbing movements.
- Always store the make up sponge in a well-ventilated place at room temperature to prevent the foam from suffocating.
- The Boozyshop Makeup Sponge Protector Case is ideal for storing your Blending Sponge!
The sponge should be cleaned weekly to maximize its lifespan.
To do this, use:
- Lukewarm water
- Shampoo or a brush cleanser
Hold the make up sponge together with the shampoo under the lukewarm water and then squeeze out the moisture. Repeat this until the make up sponge is clean again.
ATTENTION: Do not clean the make up sponge by rubbing it over a surface, as this can tear the materials.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review