With the W7 Cosmetics Sculpting Duo Acrylic Liquid & Powder Set you can put an acrylic manicure on your natural nails in no time! No time for a visit to your nail stylist and would you like to try a professional manicure yourself? Or could your nails use a strengthening layer? Then this set is perfect for you!
In this set you will find everything you need for nail reinforcement with acrylic. And you don't even need a lamp! The acrylic hardens automatically within 5 minutes.
This Sculpting Duo Acrylic Liquid & Powder Set:
- diy acrylic manicure
- no bulb needed
- strong nails that stay beautiful for a long time
- cruelty free
ABS Plastic. Acrylic Liquid: Ethyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Dimethyltolylamine. Acrylic Powder: Polyethyl Methacrylate, Polybutyl Methacrylate. Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate.
Contents: acrylic liquid 14 ml., acrylic powder 7.5 gr.
How to use:
- Make sure the nails are clean, dry and free of oil.
- Choose the appropriate size nail tip for each individual finger.
- Pour a small amount of acrylic liquid into a glass dish.
Dip a brush into the acrylic liquid, wipe off any excess on the side of the glass dish, then dip the brush into the acrylic powder.
- Slowly run the brush over the powder until a small ball forms.
Place the acrylic nail mixture on the nail. Press the ball gently from left to right and pull the brush lightly towards the nail tip.
- Repeat these steps until the nail tip and surface is flat, smooth and has a desired shape.
- Let the acrylic cure for at least 5 minutes. Tap the nail surface with a manicure stick to check that you are ready to file.
- File the entire nail surface.
- Use a buffing block to smooth the nail and finish with desired nail polish.
- Trim the nails short and file the nail surface.
- File the surface and soak the false nails in acetate-based nail polish remover in 5-minute intervals until soft.
- Wipe off the softened plastic and glue with a paper towel.
- Repeat this process until all plastic and glue residue is gone.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review