The Vacation Classic Lotion SPF 30 is a real essential to optimally protect your skin against harmful UV rays from the sun. This sunscreen contains extensive SPF 30 protection. And if that wasn't enough, the formula is also waterproof for up to 80 minutes! Ideal for all your sunny days at the pool!
The formula is enriched with Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Banana extract. These nourishing ingredients hydrate and care for your skin intensely. In addition, Vitamin E restores your skin and Niacinamide will help maintain the skin barrier.
This lightweight sunscreen feels pleasant on your skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a white cast. This makes the cream perfect for all skin tones. In addition, this sunscreen is known as "the best smelling sunscreen worldwide". This should not be missing from your stash, right?!
- comprehensive SPF 30 protection
- protects your skin from harmful sun rays
- waterproof up to 80 minutes
- enriched with Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Banana extract
- contains Vitamin E and Niacinamide
- absorbs quickly
- does not leave a white cast
- perfect for all skin tones
- best smelling sunscreen worldwide
- clean beauty
Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (8%), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitation, ethylhexyl glycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Phenoxyethanium, SolyureThanium, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury, Silury Thanium, Silury Thanium, Silyureethanium, Silury Thanium, Silury Thanium, Siluryethan. Odium Polyacrylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Water.
Contents: 100 ml.
How to use:
- Apply the sunscreen to clean, dry skin.
- Make sure you massage the sunscreen well into your skin.
- Apply the sunscreen at least 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Repeat previous steps every 2 hours during prolonged sun exposure.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review