The Umberto Giannini Banana Butter CoWash is a non-foaming co-wash that gently cleanses your hair. This co-wash removes build-up and dirt from your scalp, without stripping natural oils.
The co-wash contains extracts of banana, shea butter and coconut oil and is rich in natural oils and vitamins, which restore, care for and provide your dry, fluffy hair with a beautiful shine. Say goodbye to unruly hair!
- for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair
- removes build-up and dirt
- hydrates and cares for your locks
- for shiny hair
- cruelty free
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, D-limonene, Linoleic Acid, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Ci 19140 (Yellow No.5), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6).
Content : 250 ml.
How to use:
- Wet your hair and massage the co-wash over your scalp.
- Wash the lengths of your hair if necessary, this is not necessarily necessary.
- Let the co-wash act for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- If necessary, you can repeat the above steps.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review