The Transparent Lab Retinal Age Reverse Cream is a nourishing cream that helps reduce fine lines, blemishes and blemishes on your face. This night cream contains Retinal and will prevent and restore signs of premature aging!
The formula of this cream intensely nourishes your skin while Retinal stimulates collagen production, which reduces the first signs of skin aging. Retinal is the most effective form of anti aging and is perfect for anyone who wants to go a step further after Retinol.
In addition, the formula will also make the skin more elastic and firmer! Because Retinal makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight, it is advisable to use this cream only in the evening.
- suitable for all skin types
- rich in retinal
- suitable for anyone who has been using retinol for some time
- reduces fine lines, blemishes and blemishes on your face.
- nourishing for the skin
- use in the evening
- perfume free
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Coco-Caprylate, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Bakuchiol, Retinal, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Cholesterol, Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth- 20, Steareth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Contents: 50 ml.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face as usual.
- Make sure your skin is dry.
- Apply a small amount and massage in.
- Only use this cream in the evening.
6 Tips for using Retinal:
- When you first start using Retinal, it is wise to build up. Use it every other night first.
- Make sure you use Retinal at least 3 times a week, otherwise it will have no effect.
- Don't forget to use SPF the next morning, as Retinal makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Wait until your skin is completely dry before applying. Mixing Retinal with water can cause irritation.
- Let Retinal soak in for 15 minutes before applying your day cream.
- Be consistent, use for at least 6 months. You will see results, but give it time and make sure you don't forget to apply it.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review