The Swiss O-Par Eyebrow and Eyelash Color Black is an eyebrow and eyelash dye in one! This paint has a black color and ensures a perfect result quickly and safely. With this eyebrow and eyelash paint you get very easily defined, fuller-looking eyebrows and eyelashes. In addition, it also looks super natural. The Swiss O-Par Eyebrow and Eyelash Color has an application time of just one minute and is easy to apply with the included eyelash leaves, cotton swabs and comb. Excellent color components ensure an even, perfect color that lasts approximately 6 weeks. About 12 applications are possible per pack (depending on the volume of your eyebrows and eyelashes).
Swiss O-Par is a long-lasting paint that colors your eyelashes and eyebrows for a long time without using hydrogen peroxide.
This eyebrow and eyelash dye:
- black color
- ensures a quick and safe result
- one minute application time
- color lasts about 6 weeks
- 12 applications per pack
- without hydrogen peroxide
Ingredients: Vitamin C Color Component: Ascorbic Acid, Lactose, PVP, Silica, Magnesium Stearate. Gel: Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.
Contents: Mixing bottle for vitamin C solution / 12 tablets of vitamin color component / tube of gel 5 ml / 1 comb / 2 cotton swabs / 12 eyelash leaves / instructions for use.
How to use:
- Always read the enclosed explanation!
- Cover the skin with the supplied eyelash pads to prevent staining.
- Fill the bottle up to the 4 ml mark with warm tap water and add a vitamin C tablet.
- Close with the cap and shake until the vitamin C tablet is dissolved.
- Apply liquid (1) with cotton swabs. The hairs must be hydrated. Repeat if necessary and leave for 3 minutes.
- Apply the gel (2) to the supplied comb and comb through the damp hair.
- The gel contains silver nitrate. Avoid contact with eyes and contact lenses. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Liquid 1 must never come into contact with gel 2, then gel 2 is unusable.
- Gel 2 should not come into contact with the skin.
- Gel 2 must not come into contact with textiles and other materials of the home furnishings, because color stains may occur that may not be removed.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review