The Smyle Toothpaste Tablets Fluoride Free are toothpaste tablets without Fluoride. The sustainable alternative to regular toothpaste! They are made on a natural basis and are suitable for normal to sensitive teeth.
The tabs offer double protection to your teeth by means of Hydroxyapatite. The Hydroxyapatite helps to reduce the sensitivity of your teeth and also has a whitening effect.
These toothpaste tabs are plastic free and come in handy glass bottles, which you can then refill with the handy refill bags. With these 65 tablets you can brush your teeth twice a day for 1 month.
The tablets have a delicious natural fresh mint taste, for a fresh feeling after brushing.
Also go for plastic free with these super handy toothpaste tabs!
- free from Fluoride
- sustainable alternative to toothpaste
- suitable for normal to sensitive areas
- on a natural basis
- double protection thanks to Hydroxyapatite
- whitening effect
- in handy refillable glass bottle
- 65 tablets for 1 month of brushing
- fresh mint flavor
- free from plastic
- clean beauty
- cruelty free
Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast, Hydroxyapatite, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1450ppm), Magnesium Stearate (Palm Oil Free), Limonene, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Stevioside, Menthol, Mentha Piperita oil, Linalool.
Contents: 65 tabs with a glass bottle.
How to use:
- Put a tablet in your mouth and chew it several times.
- Start brushing with your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth as you normally do.
- Do not swallow toothpaste.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review