The Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter has been developed for applying highlighter to the cheekbones, forehead, bridge of the nose and chin, all areas where you apply highlighter are accentuated in this way.
- developed for the application of highlighter
- small, tapered brush head with precise tip
Also check out our full collection of blush brushes / highlighter brushes. Curious about the entire collection of Sigma / Sigma brushes ?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes .
Sigmatech ™ Fibers
exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers designed to outperform traditional animal hair. Technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips specially designed to hold cream and powder products without any absorption in the hair. Built for durability, the Sigmatech ™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will retain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
The patented 3-ring brush ring is made of SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. patent no. D718060.
Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood with 8 layers of lacquer, making them scratch resistant and durable.
How to use:
- Apply highlighter to the brush and tap gently to remove excess product.
- Apply to the areas you want to highlight, such as bridge of the nose, high on cheekbones, under browbone and cupid's bow.
- With daily use, wash your brush weekly using the Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat .
- Use lukewarm water and Sigma brush cleanser for this .
- Dry your makeup brush upside down using the Sigma Dry 'n Shape Tower® .
- Keep the shape with a brushguard .
- Store your makeup brushes well protected in a brush cup holder or brush case.
- Make sure your brushes are completely dry before you put them away.
- Are you on the road a lot or don't feel like doing a lot of work? With the Sigma Sigmagic Scrub you have clean brushes quickly and easily.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review