The Sigma E80 Brow and Lash is the brush to model your eyelashes and eyebrows with and to brush away clumpy mascara.
- spoolie shape
- easy to shape your eyebrows and brush away clumpy mascara
Also check out our full collection of mascara brushes. Curious about the entire collection of Sigma / Sigma brushes ?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes .
Sigmatech ™ Fibers
exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers designed to outperform traditional animal hair. Technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips specially designed to hold cream and powder products without any absorption in the hair. Built for durability, the Sigmatech ™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will retain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
The patented 3-ring brush ring is made of SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. patent no. D718060.
Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood with 8 layers of lacquer, making them scratch resistant and durable.
How to use:
- Swipe your lashes to remove clumpy mascara.
- Brush your brows up and to the side to create a nice shape, then apply your brow product.
- Brush through your brows after applying your brow product to blend well and create a natural effect.
- With daily use, wash your brush weekly using the Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat .
- Use lukewarm water and Sigma brush cleanser for this .
- Dry your makeup brush upside down using the Sigma Dry 'n Shape Tower® .
- Keep the shape with a brushguard .
- Store your makeup brushes well protected in a brush cup holder or brush case.
- Make sure your brushes are completely dry before you put them away.
- Are you on the road a lot or don't feel like doing a lot of work? With the Sigma Sigmagic Scrub you have clean brushes quickly and easily.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review