The Sigma E36 Blending is your must-have brush for precision work in your crease. The longer bristles are soft, but firm, so you can easily and precisely apply color to your crease for extra definition.
- Must-have for precision work in your crease.
- Long, soft but firm bristles.
- Easy and precise application of color for extra definition.
Also check out our full collection of blending brushes / Sigma brushes Curious about the entire Sigma collection?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes .
Sigmatech ™ Fibers
exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers designed to outperform traditional animal hair. Technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips specially designed to hold cream and powder products without any absorption in the hair. Built for durability, the Sigmatech ™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will retain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
The patented 3-ring brush ring is made of SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. patent no. D718060.
Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood with 8 layers of lacquer, making them scratch resistant and durable.
How to use:
- Pick up color with your brush, tap lightly to avoid fallout.
- Place the tip of the brush in your crease.
- Move back and forth in a wiper motion.
- Repeat for more depth or more intense color.
- Blend well for a natural transition.
- With daily use, wash your brush weekly using the Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat .
- Use lukewarm water and Sigma brush cleanser for this .
- Dry your makeup brush upside down using the Sigma Dry 'n Shape Tower® .
- Keep the shape with a brushguard .
- Store your makeup brushes well protected in a brush cup holder or brush case.
- Make sure your brushes are completely dry before you put them away.
- Are you on the road a lot or don't feel like doing a lot of work? With the Sigma Sigmagic Scrub you have clean brushes quickly and easily.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review