The Sigma E06 Winged Liner™ is a very precise brush for applying gel liner. Applying wingliner is child's play with this thin, sleek, angled brush.
- very precise brush
- perfect for applying gel eyeliner
- thin, tight and oblique cut
- the perfect wing has never been so close
Also check out our full collection of eyeliner brushes / Sigma brushes Curious about the entire Sigma collection?
At Boozyshop you will find everything to complete your makeup stash, quickly view all makeup brushes .
Sigmatech ™ Fibers
exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers designed to outperform traditional animal hair. Technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips specially designed to hold cream and powder products without any absorption in the hair. Built for durability, the Sigmatech ™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will retain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
The patented 3-ring brush ring is made of SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. patent no. D718060.
Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood with 8 layers of lacquer, making them scratch resistant and durable.
How to use:
- Pick up on both sides of the brush gel liner.
- Wipe off the excess product on the edge of your jar of gel liner. This will press the hairs close together, allowing you to draw a clean line.
- Point the tip of the brush towards the end of your eyebrow and draw a line to the (outer) corner of your eye in 1 movement.
- If necessary, pick up liner again with your brush and then start from the center of the line you just drew.
- Draw a line to the center of your eye in 1 movement.
- Fill in the area you just drew if necessary and carefully extend the line to the inner corner of your eye.
- With daily use, wash your brush weekly using the Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat .
- Use lukewarm water and Sigma brush cleanser for this .
- Dry your makeup brush upside down using the Sigma Dry 'n Shape Tower® .
- Keep the shape with a brushguard .
- Store your makeup brushes well protected in a brush cup holder or brush case.
- Make sure your brushes are completely dry before you put them away.
- Are you on the road a lot or don't feel like doing a lot of work? With the Sigma Sigmagic Scrub you have clean brushes quickly and easily.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review