The Carbon Theory Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Bar is a mild exfoliating cleansing bar that brightens and softens dull and dry skin. This bar is the new must-have for your skincare routine!
The Exfoliating Bar is enriched with 1.8% Salicylic Acid. This is a BHA that not only brightens and exfoliates the skin, but also softens dry and impure skin. In addition, in combination with Shea Butter, it also ensures the intense hydration of your skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
This Exfoliating Bar:
- cleaning soap
- gently exfoliates
- contains 1.8% Salicylic Acid
- enriched with Shea Butter
- brightens and softens dry and dull skin
- deeply hydrates
- suitable for all skin types
- perfume free
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Content: 100 gr.
How to use:
- Wet your hands and rub the soap into your palms to create lather.
- Apply the soap with your hands to a damp face.
- Then wash your face in circular motions. Leave on for 30 seconds.
- Rinse off the soap and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review