The Revolution Skincare Vitamin C Powder Serum is the same serum we already know, only now with an even more powerful formula to mix yourself at home!
This prevents oxidation. This way you can be sure of a longer shelf life and because you mix it the night before you apply it, you get the maximum strength from the ingredients. The powder serum contains 15% vitamin C, so your skin can fully enjoy the powerful antioxidants with their brightening effect. Vitamin C helps to renew the skin and gives a radiant finish. The skin texture improves and feels softer. In addition, Vitamin C also contributes to protecting your skin against UV radiation. Of course always in combination with an SPF!
With this serum your skin will glow and you get a real boost. It is suitable for all skin types, but is your skin not yet used to the use of vitamin C? Then first use a serum with a lower vitamin C content.
- powder and serum to mix at home
- activates when you mix it
- contains 15% vitamin C
- improves skin texture
- protected against UV radiation
- brightens and renews the skin
- gives a radiant skin
- reduces dark spots and fine lines
- suitable for all skin types
- cruelty free
Powder: Aqua (Water, Eau), Ascorbic Acid.
Serum Base: Aqua (Water, Eau), Methyl Gluceth-10, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polyglyceryl-4 Hemp Seedate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Pantolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Metabisulfite, Linalool, Limonene.
Content: 30 ml.
How to use:
- Mix the powder and serum the night before you want to use it.
- Pour the liquid from bottle into the powder in bottle two.
- Shake well for a minute and then leave overnight to maximize the potency and effectiveness of the ingredients.
- The next morning, apply the serum to a cleansed face as part of your skincare routine.
Caution!: Avoid using AHAs, BHAs, retinol or niacinamide in addition to this formula.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review