The Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Eye Tightener is an eye cream that ensures that you say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles and bags under your eyes in just a few minutes. This cream evens out your skin immediately and is effective for several hours. This way you instantly have smooth, even skin!
Woke up with fluid under your eyes or do you look more tired than you actually are? This cream is the solution for you! Thanks to the fast-acting ingredients, you can see amazing results within 10 minutes. Do you know this cream from somewhere? That could be: this botox-in-a-cream is going very viral on TikTok!
This eye cream:
- suitable for all skin types
- makes fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness disappear
- for immediate results
- working within 10 minutes
- temporary effect (3 - 5 hours)
- for smooth, even skin
- cruelty free
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Carrageenan, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Bht, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Steareth-20, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Carbomer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
Content: 30 ml.
How to use:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying the cream.
- Shake the cream well and apply a pea-sized amount to your palm.
- Apply the cream with your finger or a make-up brush. Make upward movements and make sure that the cream is applied to each problem area.
- Leave the cream on for about 5 minutes. Try not to move your skin.
- Do you suffer from a white haze after the cream has dried? Then moisten your fingertip and dab off the white film.
- When the cream has dried, you can gently apply make-up.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review