The Orly GelFX Bleu Iris Gel Polish is a gel nail polish that you can easily apply over your natural or artificial nail. You apply the polish like a regular nail polish and cure under a special UV nail lamp and then it dries like a gel polish! With just two coats, you have great coverage that lasts up to two weeks!
Go for beautiful nails with this super beautiful gel polish!
This gel polish:
- gel polish
- easy to apply
- work on natural nail or artificial nail
- cure under special UV nail lamp
- good coverage with only two coats
- lasts up to two weeks
- cruelty free
- clean beauty
Di-hema Trimethylhexy1 Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropy1 Methacrylate, Peg-9 Dimethacrylate, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylbenzoyl Dipheny|phosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Mica, Ci 60725 (Violet 2), Hydroquinone*, P-hydroxyanisole*.
May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), C1 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl 15850 (Red 6), Ci 15850 (Raj 7), 45410 (Red 27), C1 73360 (Red 30), Ci 15880 (Red 34), Ci 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), C1 77499 (Black Iron Oxide), C1 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), C1 77489 (Brown Iron Oxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), C 47005 (Yellow 10), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), C1 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77266 (Black 2), C1 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).
Content: 9 ml.
How to use:
- File your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back your cuticles with a Cuticle Pusher.
- Degrease your nails with the 3 in 1 cleanser and a lint free wipe.
- Then apply the GelfFX Primer (you only do this on the free edge of your nail at the front).
- Then apply a thin layer of the GelFX Basecoat.
- Let it cure first under the UV lamp.
- Then remove the excess adhesive layer, you can do this with a Lint Free Wipe or the Orly Dry Brush.
- Then apply a GelFX color of your choice, after each layer let it dry under the UV lamp.
- As a final step, apply the GelFX Topcoat or the No Cleanse Topcoat.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review