10,95
in stock

This product is available in the following variants:

Buy now, pay later

  • Free delivery from 35 euros
  • Receive a free gift from 30 euros
  • Ordered before 20:00, delivered tomorrow!
  • Do you need advice? Talk to us in the chat

The Noughty To The Rescue Intense Moisture Treatment is a hair mask that makes frizzy and damaged hair shine again. This intensely moisturizing mask helps to improve your hair structure and ensures that the moisture in your hair is retained for longer. The result is beautifully shiny, silky-soft locks that are easy to comb.

This hair mask is free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol, making it Curly Girl-proof. Your curls will be happy with this! Furthermore, this hair mask consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and fragrance of the mask.

This hair mask:

  • suitable for damaged and frizzy hair
  • improves your hair structure
  • moisturizes and strengthens your hair
  • makes your hair silky soft and strong
  • free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol
  • consists of 97% natural ingredients
  • suitable for all curl types
  • Curly Girl Method - proof
  • vegan
  • cruelty free

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aspartic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Dicaprylyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lauryl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Coumarin.

Content: 300 ml.

How to use:

  • Apply the mask liberally to washed, dry hair.
  • Gently comb through your locks.
  • Leave the mask on for three to five minutes.
  • Rinse the mask out with warm water.

Tip!: You can leave the mask on for 20 minutes for intense hydration.

No reviews yet. Be the first!

Add your review
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.
Cruelty free
Not only are the Clean Beauty products not tested on animals, all products at Boozyshop are also not tested on animals. This means that all the products you can buy from us are not tested on animals.
Shop your entire vegan make up stash at Boozyshop!
In recent years, the concept of veganism has become increasingly important for many ladies, and Boozyshop understands that! If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. Because (luckily) Boozyshop's entire product range is cruelty-free, or animal-tested, but that's not all! There is also vegan make-up nowadays. From vegan mascara and vegan eyeliner to vegan foundation and vegan concealer... Your entire make-up stash can be vegan! The same interesting price and best quality, but developed in such a way that the make-up does not contain any animal ingredients! Everyone should find this attractive.