8,95
in stock

This product is available in the following variants:

Buy now, pay later

  • Free delivery from 35 euros
  • Receive a free gift from 30 euros
  • Ordered before 20:00, delivered tomorrow!
  • Do you need advice? Talk to us in the chat

The Noughty Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner is a nourishing, moisturizing cream that takes care of dry and frizzy hair. This leave-in treats your hair with natural ingredients such as shea butter and vitamin E, which protect, strengthen and moisturize your locks. The result is a bunch of smooth, soft and strong curls!

This leave-in conditioner is free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol, making it Curly Girl-proof. Your curls will be happy with this! Furthermore, this leave-in consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the conditioner.

This conditioner:

  • suitable for damaged and frizzy hair
  • leave in
  • moisturizes and strengthens your hair
  • makes your hair silky soft and strong
  • free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils and drying alcohol
  • consists of 97% natural ingredients
  • suitable for all curl types
  • Curly Girl Method - proof
  • vegan
  • cruelty free

Ingredients:
Aqua, Xanthan gum, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/palmeth-25 acrylate copolymer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium benzoate, Dipropylene glycol, Sodium methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Parfum, Benzophenone-4, Coumarin, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Linalool, CI 17200.

Content: 150 ml.

How to use:

  • You can use this product on dry or wet hair.
  • Apply the cream in your locks and knead it in well.
  • Dry your hair with a diffuser or let it air dry.
06 Apr 2022
Emma Jones
If you have fine, damaged curly hair mix this with a little argan oil and you are golden! Ot doesn't weight hair down and greatly reduces signs of damage. I'm repurchasing and it's in my favourites.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.
Cruelty free
Not only are the Clean Beauty products not tested on animals, all products at Boozyshop are also not tested on animals. This means that all the products you can buy from us are not tested on animals.
Shop your entire vegan make up stash at Boozyshop!
In recent years, the concept of veganism has become increasingly important for many ladies, and Boozyshop understands that! If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. Because (luckily) Boozyshop's entire product range is cruelty-free, or animal-tested, but that's not all! There is also vegan make-up nowadays. From vegan mascara and vegan eyeliner to vegan foundation and vegan concealer... Your entire make-up stash can be vegan! The same interesting price and best quality, but developed in such a way that the make-up does not contain any animal ingredients! Everyone should find this attractive.