The Milani Baked Highlighter 140 Bronze Splendore is a sparkling highlighter with intense pigment. Baked on Italian terracotta tiles, this highlighter contains tiny luminescent particles, taking your look to the next level. The velvet formula is super soft and easy to blend and build. Are you going for a subtle effect or do you prefer an ultra glowy look? It's all possible with this highlighter!
The formula is paraben-free and 100% free of oils.
- Intensely pigmented.
- Super gentle formula.
- Ultra blendable and buildable.
- Free from parabens and oils.
- Cruelty free.
Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Tin Oxide, Silica, Talc, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
+/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
Content : 8 gr.
How to use :
- Use a highlighter brush to apply the highlighter in the inner corners of the eyes, on the brow bone, cupid's bow and along the tops of your cheekbones.
- Blend in with a blending brush .
- Use an eyeshadow brush for precision and if you want to achieve a higher intensity with the highlighter.
- Use a powder brush to apply the highlighter to the shoulders or your décolleté for an extra glow.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review