The Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Top Coat is an organic nail polish that consists of 60.5% natural ingredients! This semi-permanent top coat makes the color of your nail polish vibrant, gives long-lasting protection and leaves a dazzling shine. Because the nail polish is made with natural products, it does not have that strong chemical smell like normal nail polish.
Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish is an eco-friendly nail polish that contains ingredients such as potato, corn, wheat and cotton. This ensures that your nails stay healthy, hydrated and cared for.
Use the Manucurist Green Flash 24W Led Lamp to dry and harden the gel polish.
This nail polish:
- 60.5% organic
- contains potato, corn, cassava and cotton ingredients
- keeps your nails hydrated and cared for
- gives maximum shine
- makes your color vibrant
- drying and curing with the Manucurist Green Flash 24W Led Lamp
- contains no toxic ingredients
- cruelty free
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hea/ipdi Isocyanurate Trimer/polycaprolactone Diol Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tris-hea Ipdi Isocyanurate Trimer, Adipic Acid/neopentyl Glycol/trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylgate-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Ci 60725 (Violet 2).
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- Make sure your nails are clean and degreased.
- Apply 1 layer of Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Base Coat and let it dry under the lamp for 2 minutes.
- Choose one of the beautiful Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish colors and apply a thin layer to your nails twice. Let it dry under the lamp for 2 minutes after each layer.
- As a final step, apply one layer of Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Top Coat and let it dry under the lamp for 3 minutes.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review