The Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Dark Pansy is an organic nail polish that consists of 50.5% natural ingredients! This burgundy red nail polish has a deep vibrant pigmentation and gives a dazzling shine. Because the nail polish is made with natural products, it does not have that strong chemical smell like normal nail polishes.
Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish is an eco-friendly nail polish that contains ingredients such as potato, corn, wheat and cotton. This ensures that your nails stay healthy, hydrated and cared for.
Use the Manucurist Green Flash 24W Led Lamp to dry and harden the gel polish.
This nail polish:
- 50.5% organic
- contains potato, corn, cassava and cotton ingredients
- keeps your nails hydrated and cared for
- highly pigmented
- gives maximum shine
- drying and curing with the Manucurist Green Flash 24W Led Lamp
- contains no toxic ingredients
- cruelty free
Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ipdi/ppg-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bis-hema Poly(1,4-butanediol)-9/ipdi Copolymer, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Stearalkonium Bentonite, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Diacetone Alcohol, Silica, Bht, Phosphoric Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) , Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide).
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- Make sure your nails are clean and degreased.
- Apply 1 layer of Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Base Coat and let it dry under the lamp for 2 minutes.
- Choose one of the beautiful Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish colors and apply a thin layer to your nails twice. Let it dry under the lamp for 2 minutes after each layer.
- As a final step, apply one layer of Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Top Coat and let it dry under the lamp for 3 minutes.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review