With the Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Corrector Pen, painting outside the lines is a thing of the past! If you accidentally went over the edge of your nail with your polish, you can remove it super easily and accurately with the pen. Due to the pointed tip, which is soaked with the Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Remover, you can precisely and neatly along your nail edge, so that you always have a tight manicure!
The Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Corrector Pen contains 3 spare tips that you can easily change when it needs to be replaced.
This corrector pen:
- ideal for correcting nail polish outside the edges
- pointed tip so you can work accurately
- contains 3 felt spare points
- infused with Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Remover
- the Manucurist Green Flash Gel Polish Remover is organic
- does not contain acetone
- Enriched with castor oil
- contains no toxic ingredients
- cruelty free
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Perfume, Etocrylene, Butyl Acetate, Ci 61565, Ci 47000.
How to use:
- Carefully run the tip along the misplaced nail polish.
- Clean the tip with a cloth after each use.
- To replace the pen, simply pull the old tip out of the pen and insert a new one.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review