Manic Panic Classic High Voltage Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shocking Blue is a semi-permanent hair coloring that is immediately ready for use! Mixing with peroxide is no longer necessary. Can be applied to natural hair, but the best results are achieved when the hair is bleached first. It does not provide coverage on white or gray hair.
This hair dye :
- Paraben free.
- Gluten free.
- Resorcinol free.
- Phthalate free.
Aqua(water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Clycerin, Propylene Glycol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Dextrin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Content : 118 ml.
How to use :
- Wash your hair with shampoo, do not use conditioner.
- Blow dry your hair well.
- Put the desired amount of hair dye in a bowl and apply the dye with a brush.
- Do not apply directly to the scalp.
- Fully saturate your hair with hair dye, comb the color evenly into the hair until it starts to foam.
- Cover the dye-saturated hair with a plastic cap and let the dye work for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense result, you can use a hair dryer.
- Rinse your hair with cool water until the water runs clear again.
Tip! : Washing as little as possible, using cold water during washing and using sulphate-free products ensures that you can enjoy your color longer! The color will fade after each wash.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review