The Makeup Revolution x Emily in Paris Multi-use Lip & Cheek Blush Mimosa Orange is a lipstick and blush in one. Say Oui to the most beautiful combination! This blush and liquid lipstick is inspired by the Emily in Paris series.
Easily give your cheeks and lips an opaque color! Or use it alone as a liquid lipstick or as a blush, that is also possible. Choose your favorite color from this collection inspired by your favorite characters! This shade is inspired by the character: Mindy
This blush and liquid lipstick in one:
- Emily in Paris edition
- opaque color
- easy to apply
- color inspired by the character Mindy
- blush and liquid lipstick in one
- cruelty free
Aqua (Water, Eau), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polysorbate 80, Ethylcellulose, Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearat
Contents: 3 ml.
How to use:
- Apply the blursh dottingly, with the applicator, on your cheeks.
- Then gently blend the highlighter in with your fingers, a blush brush or a make-up sponge .
- Apply until you are satisfied with the color.
- Apply the lipstick from the center of the upper lip.
- Then apply it outwards.
- Do this the same way on your bottom lip.
- For best results, do not eat or drink for the first 15 minutes.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review