With the Makeup Revolution x Emily In Paris Champagne Problems Lip Balm you can say Au Revoir to dry lips! This lip balm gives your lips the necessary hydration, a real must-have!
The lip balm comes in a nice champagne packaging, inspired by Camille's family's Champére campaign and is perfect for on the go. The lip balm has a scent of vanilla and almond.
This lip balm:
- refreshing and caring effect
- protects, hydrates and softens
- restores the skin
- smells of vanilla and almond
- gives your lips a beautiful shine
- applies smoothly and transparently
- cruelty free
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecanol, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aroma (Flavor), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides).
How to use:
- Apply a generous layer of lip balm to your lips and let it absorb briefly.
- If necessary, you can reapply lip balm during the day.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review