The Makeup Revolution x Beetlejuice Adam Cake Liner is a spooky eyeliner with which you can create infinite eye looks! This eyeliner is water activated and has a super good color payoff, dries matte and does not transfer. The liner consists of a green and white swirl that you can also mix for a custom liner!
The eyeliner comes with a matching eyeliner brush, how handy is that!
- is activated by means of water
- intense payoff
- matte, smooth finish
- does not stain and does not stain
- consists of 2 colors
- cruelty free
Mica, Glycerin, Ceteareth-30, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77266 (Black 2) [nano].
Content: 8 gr.
How to use:
- Use a fine brush such as an eyeliner brush for best results.
- Wet your brush with a little water.
- Go over the desired color with your wet brush, keep doing this until it is a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Make your brush a little wetter if you don't have the desired thickness yet and you can get started with your creativity!
- Let the palette air dry completely for a few hours before closing the lid.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review
Order today before 8 p.m. then your order will be with you tomorrow.