The Lennox Lynn Topcoat is a top coat that gives your nails a nice shiny finish. This topcoat does not streak or stain and stays beautiful for a long time. Go for the ultimate shine! You can use the top coat alone or over your favorite nail polish. One thin layer is enough for the perfect finish and there is no sticky layer on your nails, so ready to go! Cure the topcoat under the lamp and you will have a professional manicure in no time!
This top coat:
- gives your nails a shiny finish
- wear alone or over your nail polish
- top coat
- curing under a UV/LED lamp
- does not streak or stain
- one layer is enough
- non wipe, without adhesive layer
- cruelty free
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate.
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- First roughen the nail with a file (180 grit).
- Take with alcohol.
- Apply a primer and let it air dry.
- Apply a coat of rubber base or gel polish, colored or clear, and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- If you are using gel polish, apply another coat and cure again under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- Apply a layer of topcoat and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review