The Lennox Lynn Rubberbase is a base that strengthens and smoothes your nails. You can use this rubber base coat as a base for artificial nails, gel polish or simply on its own to give your nails a strong layer. You don't have to leave the house for a professional manicure with Lennox Lynn!
This Rubber Base:
- strengthens and smoothes your nails
- base for artificial nails, gel polish or strengthening your natural nails
- curing under a UV/LED lamp
- cruelty free
2-hydroxyethyl Methacrylate(Hema), Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) Phosphine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, May Include One Or More Of The Following: Titanium Dioxides(C1 77981), Acid Yellow 2(C1 18965), Pigment Violet 23 (Cl 73385), Pigment Red 122 (Cl 73915), Acid Red 98 (Cl 45405), Pigment Red 181 (Cl 73360), Acid Orange 7 (Ci 15510).
Content: 15 ml.
How to use:
- First roughen the nail with a file (180 grit).
- Take with alcohol.
- Apply a primer and let it air dry.
- Apply a coat of rubber base or gel polish, colored or clear, and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- If you are using gel polish, apply another coat and cure again under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
- Apply a layer of topcoat and cure under the lamp for 60 to 120 seconds.
No reviews yet. Be the first!Add your review